A personal, friendly service which supports you and also takes the time to support and work with your family and/or advocates ensuring our service fully meets your needs and expectations.
It is important to us to know that:
• You are involved as much as you want to be.
• We like to ensure you are comfortable with your support worker and our team
• We will work with you to match your requirements with a support worker that is right for you, ensuring that you are comfortable and happy with them before one to one service commences.
• Our service and support is always evolving and we will take the time to make sure we listen to you and adapt our service around your individual needs. We understand that everyone is unique and value your feedback to ensure our service is what you are asking for every step of the way.
• The service provision that we offer also includes implementing a Review process that suits you which helps to identify progress and your needs.
• At all times our approach is to respect confidentiality, dignity & privacy whilst promoting your rights and choice whilst offering you a safe, supportive environment.
Bridge Pole work to the South Yorkshire Safeguarding policies and procedures and are a recognised provider of The Sheffield City Council. All our staff, employees, trainees and volunteers hold enhanced CRB checks and take part in regular safeguarding training.
No images have been used on this website without prior written consent.